"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I Refuse to Participate in This Recession

>> Tuesday, April 07, 2009



I just found out that my church will be hosting Dave Ramsey's Town Hall for Hope on April 23rd.

Info: 7pm CST in the Neveln Center,
406 SW School Street
Ankeny, IA 50023
room 103

Consider this your invitation, direct from me. The event is free.

If you have any questions leave me a comment or drop a note to the church.

If you're looking for more common sense answers to your debt issues why not meet Doug & me in Kansas City on May 2 for Total Money Makeover Live!

2 comments:

Sara 8:33 PM  

I'm going to the Town Hall meeting as well, at my preschool's church.

My bff bought tickets for Kansas City- bought a spare for me...I really want to go, but if I do, that will be three weekends in a row that I'm gone. I don't think hubby will appreciate that too much! (Even though he did get a new job and will be gone Sat pm-Tues am!).

Chris, Renae & Annie 2:49 PM  

Our church is hosting it too! Can't wait!!!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP