"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

According to Facebook, We're Related

>> Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Today this came in my inbox:

Hi,

Barack Obama (Washington, DC) has confirmed you as his fourth cousin once removed on We're Related.

Follow this link to see how you are related:
(ok, I removed the link... You all don't need access to my Facebook page...)

We're Related Team

I'm afraid to click the link- it may be some nasty virus. Or, worse, I could find out that it's true...

4 comments:

Cindy B.of Montana 11:49 AM  

Wouldn't that be a nightmare?!!!

Jody, you need to start a blog to list all the issues and cr*p we need to be contacting our Congressmen about. You are way better at staying up on it than I am. There's so much going on I find myself shaking my head wondering what I should be doing next. I (we if John can get the day off) will be Tea Partying on the 15th...(Hey, you guys are in the perfect place for it!)

Sally 1:59 PM  

I got this email, too. Somebody must be playing a sick joke on us conservatives. =)

cchuff 6:10 PM  

How sad is this? Jody, I think it's safe to say we are NOT related, thank you very much! MOM

Jody 7:29 PM  

Hey, I just realized it's April Fool's Day! What a nasty joke!!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP