"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

It's About Time

>> Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Since we are heading into urban sprawl central next week I finally got around to getting our wills done. It took all of 20 minutes. Max. I used Legal Zoom.

Why would I do such a thing online, you ask. Well, several reasons.
1) We needed to do it. If something happens to Doug (God forbid) I don't want to have to dick around with the courts over stupid stuff.
2) If something happens to both of us (God forbid) I want to know where my girls are going. And who is handling the substantial life insurance payout to take care of them.
3) We don't have the time right now to sit in a lawyer's office for hours to take care of a simple will.
4) It cost us under $200 for both wills.

I gotta say, for easy of use and cost I give them high marks. Pretty straight-forward stuff. If you have kids and no will I highly recommend checking them out. And get on the stick. You never know what tomorrow will bring.

And that concludes yout PSA for tonight....

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP