"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

It's Happening

>> Thursday, December 01, 2005

Well, all has been sorted out and we close in an hour and a half. I just finished the walk through. I do really like this house; Brenna ran around the rooms, giggling, climbing stairs, enjoying all the space.

Tomorrow the moving guys come. I'm not sure when we will have the wireless network set up so I'm not sure when I will be back. It may be a few days. I'm sure I'll have lots of news... And a picture of the new coat for TKW. We're visiting the Amana Colonies this weekend for Prelude to Christmas.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP