"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

The Christmas Card

>> Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Following is the photo I took of Brenna for Christmas cards this year. It didn't turn out quite as planned...

Right before we left for Ireland I bought the gorgeous beaded slippers you see gracing her feet. I couldn't resist them. So I scoured eBay until I found the perfect dress to match: pink velvet with a floaty tulle skirt and ribbon flowers at the waist. Excellent! I persuaded the seller to end her auction early and sell me the dress directly. I paid more than she probably would have gotten through auction- but much less than buying a new dress.

So, a few days after we moved I decided I should get on the ball if I wanted to use a picture on my cards.

I got her dressed and set her in the chair.
She kicked off her shoes.
I put the shoes back on.
She kicked them off and ran.
Repeat steps three and four. Multiple times. (I'm a slow learner)
Finally I gave her my cell phone- and there you have it: The Christmas Photo.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I call it: Hello? Merry Christmas!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP