"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I thought today was Wednesday...

>> Wednesday, December 21, 2005

but my morning began and I was sure that today had to be Monday.

I have been having a pretty severe acne problem since I quit nursing Brenna and my hormones went completely berserk. So I went in the local esthetics school for a deluxe- clean- out-the- zits facial. And was talked into trying microdermabrasion. Which really seemed to help. So, with the exception of when I was in Ireland and when we moved, I have been doing it every week.

Today I arranged for my sister to watch Brenna so I could go in. I arrive for my appointment early so I'm not really worried when my esthetician doesn't come out right away. But as they keep calling her I begin to get apprehensive.

Sure enough I am told that the student I am scheduled with is not there- and they aren't sure she'll show up. And, of course, she is the only one available for that treatment. Well, crap. No facial sandblasting today. The school did give me a free microderm session for my troubles. Hey, that's $65- I won't complain.

Since I would be back to get Brenna earlier than I planned I decided to wash the truck. Pull into the wash, two lines; one with one car, one with two. I pull into the line with one car. Wrong choice. Either this guy didn't know how to run the computer that inputs your wash selection or the car wash broke right then. All I know is that a red light began to flash and the attendant came out and waved us all to back up. And the people behind me got into the other line. In front of me- who had been waiting longest. Rude A-holes. Needless to say, my truck is still dirty.

I picked up Brenna & came home, afraid that anything else I tried to do would fail miserably. I spent the remainder of the day cleaning and organizing the house, amusing Brenna & not expecting too much.

Now I am prining photos from Ireland in preparation of beginning to scrapbook our trip. It's a project that may take weeks. So far my printer is working fine. So far...

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP