"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Brenna the Artist

>> Thursday, December 15, 2005

First let me say "Yea!!" Our internet is finally up and running. Now if I could just get the boxes cleared out of the house & the Christmas decorations up in time for Christmas!

Now, let me tell you a little story. About 16 months ago Doug & I were at IKEA buying necessary items in anticipation to Miss Brenna's arrival. Closet storage... Dresser... Shelving... An easel...

Yep, not one to pass up a good deal Doug bought this easel ($20) which has a big roll of paper, a white board and a chalkboard. Brenna is finally "big enough" to use it- if she has something to stand on.

Only one big, fat crayon at a time, though. And only under close supervision.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I bought the bunny slippers last week at Old Navy. Couldn't resist them. :) And don't get me started on how adorable she looks in her waffle weave PJs. Honestly, she can make me insane... But then she just looks at me with those HUGE eyes and grins. Momma's a softie.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP