"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

T Minus 4 Weeks And Counting

>> Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I gained four pounds in the last two weeks. Four! Ugh! No wonder I'm moving slower. And waddling. Oh, sure, some of it has to do with the fact that baby is head down with it's butt in my ribs, but still. And now my iron levels are low. Another daily pill. Yippee.

Because we switched hospitals the c-section had to be rescheduled for later in the day. Now it is at 1pm, we have to be at the hospital by 11am. OK, no waking ap at 4am... good. But still no food or drink after midnight. WTF? I can't drink anything for over 13 hours? I'll be awake til midnight making sure I don't dehydrate the next day.

Today I got to watch Doug's cousin's 2 1/2 month old son for 4 hours. During that 4 hours I got nothing done. Between Brenna & the baby I didn't have a chance. (If baby's daddy hadn't been working in the attic & using Brenna's room for access Brenna would have had a nap during that time. Unfortunately I couldn't get her to stay in the spare bed... So no nap. For either of us.)

I'm afraid I may not get out of my PJs for days at a time when baby comes. I'm afrad I may not shower more than twice a week. I'm afraid I may lose my mind. Honestly, what were we thinking? Aaarrgghhhh!

On the baby name front I have added Caelan (KAY-lan) to my list. Doug is considering it. I am letting him believe that he has a choice. :)

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP