"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

My New Pilates Partner

>> Monday, January 23, 2006

In my effort at exercise I popped in a pilates DVD this morning. It has 5 different workouts- abs, arms, legs & buns, flexability and "burn"- each 10 minutes long. I like the premise of this, do as much or as little as you want.

So this morning I lay out my purple yog mat, supply Brenna with milk & apple-cinnamon Cheerios and in goes the DVD.

I lay down on the mat and begin my stretching.

Brenna, seeing "Mommy down", walkes toward me, turns, backs up and sits on my stomach. Oooff!

The 10 minutes of workout probably resulted in 5 minutes of actual exercise. I stretch, she pulls. I lift & lower my legs, she thinks it looks like a fun ride. I twist, she hangs on. But I figure that with the added Brenna weight I got a full workout.

I can just see it: Baby & Me Pilates. It's gotta be coming.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP