"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Wet, Slippery Baby

>> Friday, August 12, 2005

So, I didn't get to take my relaxing bath yesterday and Brenna refused to nap this morning and I had things to do today that really required bathing, so... I had to shower while Brenna watched Baby Crack, er...excuse me, Baby Einstein.

Well, that was the plan.

I'm trying to rush through my shower and still get everything clean. When suddenly the shower curtain moves to the side and a little head pops through. I tried- a few times- to close the curtain and finish. But no, Brenna is having none of it. She is trying to figure out where the water is coming from. And is reaching, reaching, reaching... Almost launching herself in fully dressed, head-first.

So I do what any other mommy would do. Right?

I reach out, undress her and drag her in to the shower. Which wasn't really what she wanted. She just wanted me.

So, there I am , showering, baby clinging to me like a monkey, trying to get soap out of my hair and wondering just how I am going to shave.

After rinsing the soap out of my hair I wrapped us in a fluffy robe. And did the shaving outside of the shower. Just in case you were wondering.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP