"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Lazy Day

>> Thursday, August 11, 2005

My plans for today go something like this: Lay on couch and watch Sesame Street with Brenna. Play on floor with Brenna. Feed Brenna lunch. Put Brenna down for nap, take relaxing bath. Snack time when Brenna wakes. More playing on floor. Make dinner when Doug comes home. Maybe take some computer time to review necessary information for work visas in the UK & Ireland. And, if I feel really ambitious, I may cruise through some blogs.

And I plan to do it all in the comfort of my pajamas. Well, all except bathe. But the PJs go right back on when I'm done with that.

It's an overcast, drizzly day here and I don't have to leave the house for anything. That doesn't happen often- so I am taking advantage!

Have a great day!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP