"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sleep?

>> Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Yes, it is 3:50am. E should have been here long before now. She is coming to escape some demons.

I am terrified for her. The next few days will feel like they are ripping her apart. I really don't know if I am prepared for it. And I don't know what to do. She asked for my help; to turn her away would have been condemning her to, well, hell. She is already there.

I am really not being overly dramatic.

Are there better places for her? Probably. Can I give her the help she needs? I hope so. Am I scared? Hell, yes.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP