"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Happiness is:

>> Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Today was the realtor showing for our house. I was running around finishing the small things and Brenna was like a zit on my ass. She is going through a clingy phase. And if she's not stuck to me or in my arms she's screaming like someone has stolen her fruit puffs.

After much drama and tears we were out the door by 9:30 and on our way to the mall. I completely made up for the terrible shopping I experienced in Kansas City. I have fallen in love with the clothes at New York & Co. At least this season. I got 2 pair of jeans, a lacy tank with a sweater to cover it, another cute shirt and a belt. Yea!

Of course I had no shoes to go with the tops. Off to DSW. I love DSW. Just wait til you get a gander at these shoes!



These will look so freakin' hot with jeans! And they will go with so many things! Of course I had to buy a purse. It is just about the color of this text. Yes, there is just a bit of the pumpkin in the shoes, just to tie it all together.

And just so you know, Brenna wasn't completely left out. She got new PJs and a summer top from Baby Gap- clearance, of course.

Oh, according to our realtor the showing went quite well.

Ahhh, happy day.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP