"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Ahhh, Sunday

>> Sunday, July 03, 2005

It's Sunday morning, about 8:30am. Brenna & I have already been on a quick bike ride; now I am sitting on the couch watching a TiVo'd episode of What Not to Wear, Brenna is crawling around on the floor.

Have I told all of you that? Brenna is crawling now. She is also pulling herself up on everything in sight (including the dog) and "cruising" around the living room. The days of my baby being where I left her are over.

My brother & his little family returned to us Thursday. They had quite the eventful trip and are very happy to be home.

Today Doug & I are going to look at houses. We will probably be in the market for a bigger house next spring...

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP