"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

On Target and Brenna

>> Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I had to go to Target today. Even made the necessary list, to keep expenses down. Managed to avoid the Shop & Play. It made it all the way to check-out before I decided against it. I thought that maybe I could find it for less on eBay. (Nope. People have bid up to $27 for this item. It's only $20!!) I did, however, buy a box of Easter chocolates- 50% off. I should stay away from the clearance aisle. I had wandered in thinking that I might buy a few Easter things for next year. Almost caved on the Peeps stuff. And, oh! Such adorable little hats & bags. But I was drawn in to the chocolate & never looked back.

Except for the chocolate I stuck to my list. Frickin' amazing, I know. Especially since they have some really great gazebos and patio sets this year. Note to self: take Doug to Target.

And Brenna. She's rolling now. Yep, rolling all over. And still not napping. At least, not in her crib. She's exhausted, pulling on her ears, her eyebrows are red, and she screams if I put her in her crib. And now that she can roll...she sticks her feet through the slats. I read that when your child begins rolling around you should take out the bumper so they don't roll against it and suffocate. Personally, I'm more worried about her breaking her leg when she sticks it out and starts kicking. Anyway, I put her in the Aquarium Swing and PRESTO!, she's out. (This thing is great! Just another hand-me-down from my nephew.)

What do I do about this napping delimma? Soon she'll be too big for the swing... then what? I've tried letting her scream it out. And she screams...and screams...and screams. We don't have this problem at night. She goes to bed so well then.

Argh. I've things to do now that she is sleeping. I should get to it.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP