"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

It's 3am- what are you doing?

>> Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Myself, I am sitting, wide awake in a Houston hotel room. Well, thankfully, it's a suite so I'm not disturbing Doug or Brenna. One would assume that waking at 4:45 am yesterday and not getting to sleep until 10:45 pm I would be out cold right now. Yep, assumptions. You know what those get ya...

The lovely Brenna had a bad day yesterday. Those pesky teeth. Yep, I think both bottom teeth are coming in. My poor little girl cried more yesterday than she has in, well, ever. And she just looks at me wondering why I don't make it stop. She gnawed on my fingers quite a bit and I must say those little suckers are sharp!

I'll welcome any teething tips and tricks. Any item that works wonders? Also, any tips on how to keep her from biting when she's nursing? It hasn't happened yet... but I'm sure it will. Ooohhh, not looking forward to that.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP