"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

>> Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I have Brenna tuned to Sesame Street- TiVo-ed from a couple of days ago. Snuffy is featured. (Mr Beamish- I know you've missed him. Should I put them on DVD for you, as well?)

Trivia Question: What is Mr. Snuffuluppugus' first name? The answer will be at the end of this post.

This episode and the next center on Snuffy and his magic eukalie. When he plays it it turns him invisible. Then it breaks and he is stuck invisible. OH NO! What do you do with an invisible Sunffuluppugus? Snuffy wants to play hide and seek because he can finally hide!

Lots to do today- a trip to Target is on the agenda, as well as the recycling center and the dry cleaners. Then Miss Brenna gets to visit her aunt Jen and cousins while I get my hair cut. Fun times.

Well, I should get on with it.





Answer: Aloiscous. (I really don't know if that is spelled right.) Did you know that Mr. Beamish? Anyone?

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP