"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

My New Crocs

>> Monday, March 09, 2009


Wow... With a resounding 68% of the vote (and the favorite of the ladies in the Crocs office) I will be ordering the Olivia in brown. Thanks to everyone for their votes!

And the winner of the free pair of Crocs (up to $50 and in stock) is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

46 

Timestamp: 2009-03-09 15:01:42 UTC


Congratulations to
MaggieM said...

I voted for the Brown Olivia Flats for you. For me, definitely the Nickelodeon Dora Flowers Kid's Cayman! Both of my granddaughters love Dora the Explorer! If I win, I'd have to purchase a pair for the other granddaughter to avoid any fights breaking out, lol!

I guess you'll be buying an additional pair of Crocs! @GeorgeSmithJr will be in contact with you soon!

2 comments:

Paula Reece 6:43 PM  

Love those! How sad is it that I can't even remember what I ordered? Guess I'll be surprised!

MaggieM 11:45 PM  

Thank you Jody! I'm so excited! Yes, now I'll have to buy a second pair of the Nickelodeon Dora Flowers Kid's Cayman! Maybe Mr. Smith will allow me to use the whole $50 credit? Because I'm going to have to buy a second pair in a size 9 for "big sister" or fights will break out! LOL! Hugs, Maggie

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP