"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Just Watch This

>> Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Have you read Common Sense, The Rights of Man and Other Essential Writings of Thomas Paine (Signet Classics). As you can probably guess, we own it. So this video, written & delivered as if it is the reaction of this founding father, caught my attention. Just watch it. It's worth your time (I don't care which "side" you're on.



Anything you disagree with? Doug disagreed with doing away with the electoral college... But otherwise... I can't argue with the logic. I do hate to do away with good tea, though...

It was pointed out elsewhere that tea bags may not make it to your representatives desks- something about poison worries. Not sure if that's true but, honestly, why waste good tea? Here in Boston they sell official "Boston Harbour Tea", made by the original Boston Tea Party Company. Here's a photo. I'm thinking to copy and send it. I'm pretty sure my politicians will get the message.
Just right click & "save image as" to copy.

Also on my book shelf (and should be on every American's):




Now is the time to know what this country was founded on. Before it's lost.

2 comments:

Leah 2:41 AM  

Thanks so much!

We just keep fighting the good fight!!!

@leahita on TWITTER!

Anonymous 8:57 AM  

Excellent - will print the pictures as well. Am forwarding the clip to my friends too.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP