"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sunday Can't Come Soon Enough

>> Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Yesterday was spent on the phone with insurance type persons, running errands and trying to get things squared away. I'm glad it's over.

The auto claims adjuster said that, to his best guess, the truck is totaled. They are sending a damage appraiser out and we should know for sure by the end of the week. I was advised to get a new car seat for Brenna, insurance will reimburse me if I bring in the one we were using to be destroyed. I got right on that; don't want to take any chances.

I will be going out to see the truck in the light of day & get anything we might have left in it later on today. I will also be visiting the bank we are working with on the home loan. They need more information... of course.

Along with everything else that I am sure needs to be done this is shaping up to be a very hectic week. I still need to get everything we need for our trip, do laundry, clean the house for the big push the agents are going to do on it while we're gone, gather info for my mom & sister so they can find us in case of emergency...

Ugh. I'm getting a headache just looking at the list. I suppose I should get started... HA!! As if I ever stop.

Photos of the truck later!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP