"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Black Friday

>> Friday, November 25, 2005

Yep, the second busiest shopping day of the year, outdone only by Christmas Eve afternoon. Poor fools.

I was actually awake early enough to join the frenzied crowds. And I did shop... Online; from the warmth of my home, the comfort of my chair, with hot cocoa beside me. I plan to do all of my holiday shopping this way.

Yes, every morning since returning from Ireland I have been up at some insane time. Today it was 4:30am. In my defense, Brenna was asleep by 5:30pm last night and I went to bed by 7 anticipating her waking in the middle of the night. It didn't happen. She slept through until almost 6am.

So, what does today hold? Packing. Laundry. A nap. A quick run to the market for milk. A stop at Target to pick up pictures from Ireland. And scrapbooking tonight. Good times.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP