"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Checkin' In

>> Thursday, November 03, 2005

We have been crazy busy here at Casa Geek. Doug has been out every night collecting signatures and I have been keeping the house as spotless as possible with a one year old and a big, fuzzy dog. We had a realtor through yesterday and two scheduled for today. My realtor is hoping for a full-price sale so the sellers of the house we are buying don't have to buy this. If you follow that...

I had microdermabrasion done on Tuesday at the local esthetics school. It was cool. It's kind of like sandblasting for your face. I can really notice a difference. I'm not sure yet if I prefer it over a facial. But, since my skin needs the help, I'm sure I'll be back for both treatments. And, since it's at a school, I pay a fraction of what it would cost in a salon or dermatologist's office.

Today is the inspection on the new house. I am hoping that my brother Jarod remembers. He is supposed to come and inspect the inspector. And I can decide how to decorate the house & what we need to get rid of. *smirk*

Which leads me to everything else that needs done but is not getting done because I am so busy doing other things. Oh well. If I wasn't this busy I'm sure I would be sitting on the couch, eating bon-bons and watching reruns of Law & Order (I'm not a soap opera type girl).

So, I'm off... My list isn't getting any shorter.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP