"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Monday, Monday

>> Monday, November 28, 2005

Ah, what will today bring? Well, I can tell you that it won't bring the Exploder back from the body shop. Nope, they are awaiting a sensor for the airbags. Tomorrow, they say.

I do know, however, that today will bring:
At least one phone call from our insurance agent- we need to get insurance on the new house.
At least 3 calls to rental truck locations- I need a truck to move the entertainment center to mom's house.
At least 2 loads of laundry- I have no clean jeans.
One trip to the grocery store- they have a coupon for 20 cents off per gallon of gas if you spend $50 at the grocery. And since I need both groceries and gas I will go.
Multiple boxes of packed items. We finished most of the house on Saturday (with my mom's help). There are still some things that can be boxed before the big day.
Dozens of Puffs through my hands. Brenna and I have icky colds.
Hopefully a nap. Then, maybe, I can stay up later than 8pm.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP