"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Brenna Locked Up!

>> Saturday, June 25, 2005

Dear Judge, umm, Mommy-

I am truly innocent of the charge of "Wanting a Nap". I did not, in any way, show anyone that I was tired or cranky. I have not, nor do I plan to, nap at any time this morning. If you would be so kind as to release me, with time served, and allow me to resume my very busy schedule of playing, watching Sesame Street, and pulling Toby's hair I, in turn, will not scream, cry or whine. Right now, anyway.



Where's My Tin Cup?

Proof that it really isn't so bad:


Jail Break!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP