"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

More Kerry Bashing Here...Git yer Kerry bash!

>> Thursday, August 26, 2004

Blackfive has posted why he's voting against Kerry

Money quote:

Personally, I don't understand how a true American Fighting Man can leave his
troops during combat. I have some experiences that prevent me from understanding
this behavior. And because I don't doubt Kerry's bravery, I can come to no other
conclusion than he was a calculating, politically motivated S.O.B.


All I have to say is "me too!"

1 comments:

Jody 11:04 AM  

I personally like what Bob Dole said on Hannity this past week: "Americans like a quiet hero." I believe that just about says it all.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP