"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Busy Week

>> Monday, August 30, 2004

My wife, Jody, and I will have a busy week. We're getting our lives and home ready for a new baby in a few weeks. We're helping Jody's brother, Justin, move his family to his duty assignment in DC. Tomorrow morning, Jody has another ultrasound. I hope everything shows up fine. Afterwards, I hope to make it out to the President's speech in Alleman. I'm a volunteer, but with Jody's OB appointment, I don't know if I can make it. I would love to share my experience here, though, so wish us luck.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP