"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

ABC's

>> Thursday, July 19, 2007

Brenna has been able to recognize all of her letters since early spring. Long before she "knew" the alphabet song she could point out letters and tell you what they were. So, just recently, I decided that she would begin learning how to print her letters. It's been a difficult process and we've only gotten the "A" done.

So I was really excited when I found these handwriting worksheets online. There are so many things that I love about this site, the first being that it's FREE!

I can create my own alphabet or writing worksheets and upgrade from print to cursive when Brenna is ready. Or I can use the ready-made worksheets.

This is a great find for me as I really want to teach my kids as much as I can. Besides, Doug's nephew is here visiting... And I can't read anything he writes. Maybe he could use a few lessons...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP