"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sooo, What Else Can I Eat?

>> Friday, February 24, 2006

Honestly, I feel like I am eating ALL. THE. TIME! The minute my stomach gets even a little empty I start to feel nauseous. Which, I must say, SUCKS!

I'm trying very hard to eat healthy food: apples, dried fruits & nuts, milk... Trying. Today I have had half a jumbo blueberry muffin, a wheat bagel with cream cheese, split a frozen fetticcini with Brenna and added chicken to it, had a couple of cookies with milk and an apple with peanut butter.

And I could eat more. I really, really could. I feel like I am gaining a ton of weight. Blah!

But now it's time to begin making dinner. Chicken Ruebens and Baked French Fries. YUM!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP