"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

The Week in Pictures (ignore the dates- I either forget to set the camera or I set it wrong)

>> Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Brenna and I have had a very busy week. Here she is amazing daddy with her vast computer knowledge. She is the future of computers, people. The next Bill Gates.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Last Wednesday we visited my grandparent's (her greats) on their farm. Here is Brenna looking at the cows. See the cow waaayyyyy back there?
Image hosting by Photobucket


How many of you missed the BIG announcement last week? What? You didn't read my teeny, tiny post about the Iowa Blogger Bash? Look what you missed! The rabbit is dead!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Brenna scared the bejeezus out of me when I couldn't find her. All doors were closed, all gates were up... No Brenna to be found.

Turns out I have a monster in my cabinet!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket



And today... We played in the snow. Yep, snow in Iowa in February! Who knew!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Whoops! She fell down.

Image hosting by Photobucket
She finally gets to use her Christmas sled!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Chasing Toby!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP