"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Grocery Shopping Fun

>> Monday, February 27, 2006

Grocery shopping has taken on a whole new dimension. I usually plan my week's menu in advance and buy everything I need in one fell swoop. Today that plan ran into a glitch. As I was reaching for necessary ingredients for some of my planned meals my stomach gave a large lurch and threatened to expel it's contents. Lovely.

So away went the list and I made my way through the store grabbing items that didn't make me feel like I was on a roller coaster. We'll be having pasta this week, soup, lasagna, Shells & Cheese, Fig Newtons... Pretty sad; I know. Oh, I forgot lunch- chicken pot pie. Honestly, the only time I eat chicken pot pie is when I'm pregnant. I remember eating so many of these when I was pregnant with Brenna.

Speaking of Brenna, she is currently eating her yogurt by hand. Yogurt Fingers, if you will. Obviously it is the easiest way and also the most fun as mommy makes a fuss. And I should probably interrupt before she puts it in her hair.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP