"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I'll be with you shortly

>> Tuesday, September 12, 2006

From time to time I get asked about my recent lack of posting. There are several answers; first and foremost I like spending time with Jody and Brenna. I also like making house and car payments (and buying small things like food and clothes), so I've been catching up on work after the campaign. The last reason is because my current contract forbids me from making public statements about certain state agencies. Well, not forbids per-se, but I thought it was best to steer clear of it altogether.

The good news is that the muzzle will slip in the near future. I have accepted a contract that is not affiliated with a government agency and I will be able to talk about current events again. Yea! I will still have the time issue while trying to balance family and contractual obligations. But I won't have to worry about losing a contract because of my politics. Before you ask, the reason for the muzzle is becuase I have access to confidential information as a part of my job. In fact my job is to take the millions of transactions and turn it into something that can be easily understood and digested.



I haven't been hiding under a bushel though.... (the back of my shirt reads "Less Taxes, Less Government, More Freedom, Freedom Works")

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP