"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Gimme A Ticket For An Aeroplane

>> Friday, September 01, 2006

I want to go somewhere! Somewhere new. Somewhere different. Somewhere amazing.

Unfortunately a trip to the car dealership for an oil change does not fit that description. And that is what I will be doing today.

Doug will be disappearing this long weekend to check out our new Ozark land with my brother. They'll be "roughing it" for 3 days. Brenna & I will remain at home. I'm sure we'll watch "Buzz" a dozen times. In between I'll be working on Renaissance/ Halloween costumes for Brenna & her cousin Koen.

OK, so that is probably all the excitement I can honestly deal with. Baby is moving down- I can tell because my "under the belly" maternity jeans are moving lower so I am constantly tugging them up. Very attractive. Especially when my maternity shirt isn't quite long enough to cover the skin that is now exposed. It's one thing to hang the belly out on purpose. Quite another to look like you have trucker belly.

Five looonnnng weeks... Time is crawling... crawling... crawling...

If I could go to Europe for a couple of weeks (HA! Like they would even let me on an international flight now!) the time would fly.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP