"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Apparently They're A Toy

>> Monday, March 31, 2008

On of the favorite things for my daughters to do is to play under and behind the sliding blinds in my kitchen. Which has resulted in what were once very nice patio door coverings becoming bent and difficult to slide (as a couple of the wheels have come off). I want to replace them but am hesitant to spend too much until the thrill of hiding behind them as gone. I'm considering smooth vertical blinds from selectblinds.com. The price is right and they have great reviews. I also like that they will send me a free sample and I can pick a color other than white. And I can look at Ty Pennington on their website. Really, what's not to like?

I see they also have nice prices onMini Blinds which I can get to fit the basement doors. Did I mention that those are really fun to play with, too?


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP