"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Dead Again

>> Thursday, October 04, 2007

Nope, not me, just the stupid battery in my laptop. It's the thrid battery it has drained in less than 3 years. Oh, and this battery is less than 3 months old. I'm not really sure what is going on. I unplug the machine, check the battery and it says 100%. Then, just a couple of minutes later I am getting a low battery-plug-it-in-or-you'll-lose-everything warning. In all honesty I'm pretty sure it's the stupid computer that's the problem but the Geeks at the store with the big yellow tag say that it is just fine. Oh, yeah, that's why it crashes every two days if I don't shut it down. Luckily it's still under warranty until December 26. So, about the beginning of December,after I get everything moved to my new, improved laptop and get a bit more RAM, I'm going to take it in and they are going to figure it out once and for all.

Grrr... it's so frustrating. Luckily the batteries are covered under the warranty because they are difficult to find. In the future I'll have to buy my laptop batteries online. It's quicker than having a store order them and have them shipped. And less expensive. Go figure...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP