"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

And Today?

>> Tuesday, October 10, 2006

So, what does the day hold for this SAHM and her kidlets? Not much. My major plan today is to clean the basement, do a couple loads of laundry and wash dishes. I don't think the girls and I will even get out of our loungewear (ie: pajamas). Yep, it's gonna be a lazy day.

I've got lists of things that I would like to do. So many lists. Amd every time I think I may get to something other than housework I am reminded by screaming and crying that I have A) a baby that needs to eat, B) a toddler that needs to eat, C) a baby that needs a diaper change, D) a stinky toddler that needs a diaper change (no, the potty training hasn't taken yet) or E) some other catastrophy that I must set to rights or bear the consequences for untold amounts of time.

Caelan is sleeping and Brenna is coloring at her desk. I should really begin cleaning- my desk is a mess. It will take me forever just to clean it.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP