"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Progress is Being Made

>> Sunday, May 17, 2009

Slowly but surely progress is being made at my new bloggy home. It may be a few days before it's completely fit for habitation but if you want to take a look at what's going on over there here's the link.

I'll be trying to get on schedule again, so posts will be showing up on my sites. Now that I have a better handle on what I'm dealing with I hope to have the switch complete sometime this week.

1 comments:

Paula Reece 12:33 PM  

Looking good, girly! You've inspired me to make some changes as well. I finally bought a .com domain for boogers and burps, so now the decision as whether to switch over to WP myself...

I miss you! Hope to get together this week!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP