"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

New Looks at Have Kid Will Travel!

>> Monday, March 23, 2009

As I get busier I find it to just be more efficient for me to pay to have things done. Like designing the new website... Sure, I could do it (as many of my bloggy friends can attest to since I have helped them with designing their sites) but the time it takes... Well, I just don't have it. So I hired a web designer who was referred to me by my incredibly talented friend Elaine...

Destri sent me a super cute logo last night and I can't wait til the new website debuts to share it!

Super cute, no? And the girls are pulling Trunkis! I love it! What do you think?

If you're in the market for a new look to your blog or want to design a whole website from the ground up I am having a great time working with Destri. I can't wait to see the whole site together!

2 comments:

Laine 8:56 AM  

That is super cute I must say! and wow, a special comment about me.. you are too sweet! :D love that the Trunkis are in it as well, very clever!

Paula Reece 10:07 PM  

I LOVE the new logo! Sooo cute! I was just thinking about paying someone to create a site for me, so I'm definitely going to look into your "people"! So glad you're having fun in Boston, and so great your mom could come visit! Miss you!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP