"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Kiss Me

>> Tuesday, March 17, 2009


You all know that I love my Irish heritage. But I'm pretty fond of my Iowa roots, too. In fact, I can't wait to leave the south shore and return to my Midwest home. And when I do I'll be making a run downtown to get this shirt at Smash...

A few of their other shirts that made me laugh...

Don't meth with Iowa

Iowa: Wave the next time you fly over

Des Moines, Iowa: Let us exceed your already low expectations

And this one, which I want to send to all my friends...

5 comments:

Amanda B. 12:38 PM  

I LOVE that last one!! Too funny (and too true)! LOL!!!

Jill 6:50 PM  

OMgoodness.... must have. Love them!

Anonymous 7:24 PM  

I'm thinking I need those to take to Jville with me. Where can you get them?

Anonymous 7:27 PM  

Well, duh! I reread the post.

Tamara B 1:57 PM  

love the tshirt ideas... too bad I already spent my fun money on some yummy coffee with a friend.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP