"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

So Boo-tiful

>> Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Halloween will be here before you know it. Do you have your costumes yet? This month's scrap bribing is an adorable "paper bag" mini photo album ready for photos of your favorite ghouls, goblins, pirates or princesses.

Here's the cover. A cute smiling ghostie accented by rhinestones and a tiny ghost jingle hanging from the binding ribbon.



Each page is decorated and ready for photos. The black cat page pulls out from the "top" of a bag.
Here's the back of the first page.
The center of the book is full of sparkling rhinestone "stars".
And the flip of the fourth page.
Another pull out from "behind" the haunted house
And the back. Happy Halloween!


Pages measure approximately 4" x 4 1/2".

Want to win this adorable album? Just leave me a comment- it's that easy! Want to double your chances of winning? Write a little post and link to this post (be sure to let me know you did!) and you'll be entered twice!

Final day to enter is September 30.

5 comments:

sue 8:59 AM  

I don't necessarily need to win this, but I want to tell you it's amazing! I do stamping, but haven't gotten into scrapbooking, but recognize something unique and wonderful when I see it! Very nice!

Corinne 9:05 AM  

Hi! I found your blog on TopMomma and just wanted to stop by and say "HI"!! I love, love your Halloween album!

Corinne 9:05 AM  

Hi! I found your blog on TopMomma and just wanted to stop by and say "HI"!! I love, love your Halloween album!

Tamara B 11:54 AM  

Dangit, I'm loving your albums. Jody, this is fabulous and I'll admit that I'd love to win it. You already know my address so feel free to send it to me when I win :)

BTW, how do you find the time to do the things you do???

IamDerby 10:30 PM  

adorable album! I just started making those a couple of months ago... so fun!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP