"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Just to Make You Smile

>> Tuesday, September 11, 2007

After last week's very serious blogging I thought a bit of fun was in order. So here are all the pictures I was going to show you before life was interrupted. Enjoy!

Brenna had an electrifying experience on a slide...

Another geek in the making! I think I have a similar photo of someone else...

Brenna's first day of school...
Caelan loves the swing! Look at those little legs go!





The girls boogie down before Fred Thompson's speech...



Brenna shows off her moves...

3 comments:

Anonymous 2:44 PM  

What adorable kids!

Tamara B 4:00 PM  

good to be a bit on the lighter side but I'm wondering how dad is doing???

Anonymous 8:08 PM  

I absolutely love the photo of the first day of school. I don't know why ... I always love those. Especially when the children are smiling ... unlike mine!

:)

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP