"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Helpless

>> Saturday, September 08, 2007

We are only allowed limited time wih my dad, not allowed to speak to him or touch him. It seems that if he recognizes our voices or sees us he becomes agitated and tries to get out of bed and remove his tubes.

It feels as if he is not improving as quickly as they had anticipated but I don't know if that is the case or if it was just wishful thinking on our part. I feel like the longer he is in the ICU the less hope we have. I didn't feel like that until today.

So it is still a waiting game. And waiting... And waiting...

There is nothing I can do here but it is difficult to not be here "just in case".

1 comments:

Fantastagirl 9:59 AM  

It must be so hard, I don't want to even imagine.

Hugs to you and your family.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP