"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

She Thinks I'm Nice

>> Monday, August 20, 2007

HA! I just put on my good face for everyone here...

But, seriously, Fantastagirl likes me and bestowed upon me this award. (I would give it back but then it would be this whole "tag-you're it" thing and I think that could just get annoying.) Honestly, if I keep gtting these awards I'm gonna get a big head...


“This award is for those bloggers who are nice people, good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence in our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded, please pass it on to 7 people who you feel are deserving.”


The award say that I have to pass it on to seven others. My blog list is much longer than 7 and I think every one of them is nice. Well, there are a couple are are naughty, but in such a funny way that I count them as nice as I like the laugh they never fail to give me.

OK, so who can I pass this on to...

An Iowa Mom because she is brave enough to put a photo of herself on her blog looking like I feel almost every day.

Jodi at Organized Chaos because I think she probably has the biggest heart or anyone I read. Or maybe she's just crazy. Probably a bit of both...

Practigal who's shared potty training led me to try the "potty party" and put an end to the purchase of Easy Ups.

Tamara who has a new baby and a new puppy. And a two year old. She's busy.

TKW who makes me laugh. And she makes some durn cute tutus.

Jill who makes me think- probably more than I want to.

And Meritt, blog friend, FRL, and the most frugal woman I know who can still drive a Land Rover and dress her kids so they look like an ad.

So, now you have my list. If you're on it, pass it on. If you're not, well, bribe me and I'll make up a special award just for you.

4 comments:

Jill 9:07 PM  

Jodi- Thank you so much. How nice of you to "think" of me... get it??!!

Jodi 9:19 AM  

I think I am leaning more toward the crazy side everyday. :)

Thank you for the award. I am honored.

Anonymous 9:50 AM  

So, what are you trying to say about my photo? LOL!

Funny you posted this, because I was just today looking to update the blog and change the photo.

Thanks for including me ... though lately I haven't been feeling very nice ... I'm crabby! I'm sure it comes across on my blog. :) This, too, shall pass I'm sure.

Me 9:55 AM  

My 'ads' looked especially cute today. The 'Kat' of the two even looked so cute I squealed and said, "You look like you work at the mall!"

LOL.

Thanks BTW. :)

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP