"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Just Parkit

>> Thursday, August 02, 2007

Doug’s family resides in Texas and don’t get to see the girls very often. I send them lots of photos and video. I used to send them snail mail on a CD because the email systems just couldn’t handle the sheer size of the files I wanted to send.

Now I use Driveway’s free web based file sharing. I can upload files up to 500 MB. After the files are uploaded I get a confirmation email with links to my files, which I then forward on to family and friends. I can also put the links into the blog.

Driveway also has a “Send Files For Edit” option for those large business files. You know, if you work or something.



0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP