"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

If It Comes To It I Would...

>> Friday, August 17, 2007

I am very fortunate. Although I am not thin I am also not fat. I would probably be termed as overweight if you went by my weight alone, but I think my BMI is in the normal range. Maybe the high side of normal, but still normal. And, hopefully, with a continued active lifestyle I won't have a problem with my weight as I get older.

However, if I were to become obese I could certainly see myself looking into lap-band surgery. It is far less invasive than gastric bypass and doesn't involve cutting any organs or repositioning your intestines. It just seems safer...

If lap-band seems like an option for you JoyrneyLite has facilities in Los Angeles, Houston and Tampa. You could make a nice vacation out of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous 12:05 PM  

It is Los Angeles. Not Las.

Jody 1:34 PM  

Just goes to show that you can't always rely on spell checker!

Anonymous 3:25 AM  

Some say Lap Band is unsafe..But they're wrong.Proper knowledge about this surgery will lead you into positive result.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP