"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Lincoln Dinner

>> Sunday, April 15, 2007

Doug & I had great seats at the Lincoln Dinner last night. Third table from the front, center; right in front of the speakers. All 9 of them (one had plane trouble and couldn't make it). Yep, the Republican Presidental candidates were in Iowa last night in full force. I will be back later to share my thoughts, highlights and low-lights. And photos.

And don't be surprised if "The Geek" starts showing up again. The politicos pulled him aside last night. November 2008 seems so far away...

2 comments:

Anita 4:39 PM  

Jody,

I can't wait to hear about this dinner. It sounds very, very interesting. Hope you'll provide lots of details. And I guess I must be checking in at a good time cause the muffins sounds soooo good too.

Wanted to let you know where I'm at:

http://againstthetide.typepad.com

It's looking pretty humble at the moment.

Tamara B 1:31 PM  

that's very cool. I think our husbands would get along very well. Mine is more than politically informed, he's really into it!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP