"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Here it comes

>> Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I know I haven't posted seriously for some time. I am sorry for keeping you out of the loop, but I have so little to do and so much time to do it. Wait a moment. Scratch that and reverse it. It seems that when one client wants something, they all want something. It is good for the pocketbook, but bad for posting.

I have also been busy with a new IowaGeek portal. Portal is a fancy word for Blog...with other stuff.

More importantly, I've been working on the campaign web site. You will notice a lot of similarities between the the two. What can I say, I like the look.


Why the sudden burst of speed? Cue the trumpets! I am going to be on "Mac's World" on WOW 98.3 on Thursday, January 12th, sometime after 3pm. Ta Da! Jody has lined up the Press Citizen announcement for next Wednesday. Wish me luck!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP