"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Stuck in traffic

>> Wednesday, March 23, 2005

We are on our way to pick up Doug's brother from work and are stuck in some insanely slow moving traffic. Road construction seems to be the main cause of it. Ugh! This was supposed to be a quick trip... I hope Brenna doesn't get too hungry any time soon. For the only food I have is in its original container... :)

But thank Verison for the ability to connect the laptop to the internet so I can check in on my blogger friends & read my email. (Doug's mom doesn't have internet & she's so far out in the backlands that the cell phone connection won't work)

Thanks to everyone for the teething suggestions. We've been using crushed ice in a washcloth. Seems to be working.

Tomorrow we head into Dallas for a couple of days with Doug's dad... Then home this weekend. I can't wait to be in my own bed again.

Oooh, yea, now we're moving! Bye ya'll!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP