"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Civilization...at last!

>> Thursday, March 24, 2005

We are in Dallas now. High speed internet! WooHoo!!

I though I would reply to all the nice comments from our last post in an actual post instead of just commenting...

Joe- I have lots more pictures to share. Be careful what you ask for!

Chevy Rose- we stayed in The Woodlands. We drove in some of that lovely rain. But, no, thunder storms don't bother me. Usually sleep like a baby through them. BTW, that is one large statue.

Jen- We've done that, too. Whatever keeps her happy.

Meritt- Yea! Then we will have done as requested and brought the nice weather back with us!

Jarod- the only armadillos I have seen have been squished on the road... I'll try to scoop you up one.

Mama Duck- Yep, the Katy Frwy sucked. I'm not much for traffic any more. I moved out of Mpls and now anything longer than a 20 minute drive makes me a bit antsy!

We begin our drive home tomorrow. We are planning a leisurely drive home as everything since we left has been very scheduled. I'm sure we'll be checking in, but if we don't I wish everyone a Happy Easter!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP