"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Baby Moments

>> Tuesday, March 08, 2005

My sister and I meet at the “Y” to workout together 4 days a week. A workout buddy is great motivation. We use the “Y” because, though it is not the nicest gym in our area, childcare is included in the membership. Yesterday, when I came in to pick up Brenna for Baby & Me class, she was in a bouncy seat getting kisses from a much older boy- I think he may have been 2! Although she didn’t seem to mind the kisses I could see that she wasn’t overly impressed. But when she saw me standing at the door she gave me the biggest toothless grin I have ever seen. My heart melted. *sigh*

Now, if you are in any way related to me I suggest you stop here. I don’t want to see in the comments how this was just too much information for you.

Last night Brenna fell asleep quite early- and not even half way through her bottle. There was no waking her up. So we laid her on a quilt on the floor knowing that she would wake up again before she actually went to bed. And Doug, ever amorous, thought maybe he could get a little boom-chicky-chicky-boom.

It was a nice thought- until Miss Brenna woke up and interrupted his plans. I suppose we should get used to it, huh? If this is going to be a common event she may not get a younger sibling. *smirk*

We are venturing out to the mall this afternoon. I tried on my clothes from 2 summers ago. I felt great because they all fit. Some of them just don’t fit like they used to. And some of them just shouldn’t be worn by anyone who can be called “Mommy”. So I am off to buy a few items for our upcoming trip to San Antonio and Dallas.

I’m not a big fan of clothes shopping so I hope this is quick and painless. If I were cute & tiny like Merrit it might not be so bad… Oh well, no delaying the inevitable. Ugh

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP