"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Another Iowa Geek

>> Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Ooops, it seems that there is another Iowa Geek out there

I tried leaving the following comment but "I'm not allowed". How naughty.


"I must admit that I didn't do a domain name search before jumping on the moniker.

As a peace offering I can link back to your site. Or I can hike up my high-water pants, don my glasses (with regulation tape), load my pocket organizer and mumble jargon at you. Ha, take that!"

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP